When it comes to bailing someone out of jail, most people have a lot of questions. Here at Riverside Bail Bonds in Corona, we have heard, and answered, all sorts of questions. The part of bail that causes the most concern amongst our clients, is paying for it. People have a lot of questions relating to paying for a bail bond, and so we’ve compiled a list of those questions, and their answers, to make things easier for you.
- How much does a bail bond cost? How much a bail bond costs is dependent on how much your loved one’s bail is set at. Our bail bonds cost 10% of the bail they are for. This means that a $20,000 bail will have a $2,000 bail bond.
- Are there any discounts? Yes, we do offer discounts for qualified clients. If one of the co-signers for the bail bond is a member of the military, a member of AARP, a union member, owns a home, or has a private attorney, then the person can get 20% off the price of the bail bond.
- How do I make payments? We accept a number of different payment options to make paying for the bail bond easier. We accept cash, checks, credit cards, Western Union money transfers, E-checks, and Wells Fargo Business Account deposits. These payments can be made in person, online, over the phone, or even through the mail in some instances.
- How much do I have to pay upfront? That is dependent on how big the bail is, and who the co-signers for the bail bond are. A smaller bail can lead to smaller monthly and down payments. Having good co-signers is another way to shrink the size of the payments.
- How much is interest? 0%. We do not charge interest on our bail bonds.
- Do I need collateral? In most cases, all we need for collateral is the signature of a working co-signer. If we have that, most times we won’t need any other type of collateral.
- What happens if I miss a payment? We understand that life can get difficult at times, and so a missed payment is bound to happen. If you know in advanced that you are going to miss a payment, talk to one of our agents. We will be more than willing to work with you.
Paying for someone’s bail may seem intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be. At Riverside Bail Bonds in Corona, we do everything that we can to make paying for the bail bond as easy as possible.
If you have more questions about bail or bail bonds, feel free to get in touch with one of our agents. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and consultations are always free. There is no reason not to talk to one of our professional bail agents.