January has passed and it is time we check in on those New Year Resolutions of yours. How do you think you are doing? We know you are trying to kick your bad habits while also helping loved ones of yours get rid of theirs. Are you making progress, achieving success, or facing mishaps?
It is all right if you had mishaps along the way. Getting rid of old habits is hard and we are prone to make mistakes and errors along the way. If a loved one of yours had a really rough time and wound up in jail, there is something you can do. All you need is to get some help from Riverside Bail Bonds, and we will help get your loved one out of jail by posting bail.
We will provide you with an affordable bail bond and a customized payment plan. The jail will process the paperwork and all you need to do is make sure your loved one shows up for court and makes the bail bond payments on time.
You can learn more about bail bonds and get a free consultation anytime. Let Riverside Bail Bonds help you all get back on track to having the best year yet.
We can be reached online, and at 951-684-4484 .
Valentine’s Day is approaching. This is a day filled with extra love, not just for significant others, but also for families and friends. Everyone has someone they can say “I love you” to, and in turn, everyone deserves to hear it from another person. If you have a loved one in jail, bail them out so you can hug them and tell them “I love you”this Valentine’s Day.”
Riverside Bail Bonds can help facilitate their release by providing the bail bond and customized payment plan. In sum, you will be paying 10% of the full bail amount over a certain amount of time. We will work with your financial situation, and create a schedule that works with your budget.
Let us help get your loved one home in time for Valentine’s Day? Jail is not a place where they will feel the Valentine’s spirit. The best place to celebrate the holiday is at home,in your arms. Do not wait another minute, get the bail bond process started today.
Riverside Bail Bonds can be reached 24/7, both online, and at 951-684-4484 .
Did you know that a person who is out on bail is more likely to show up for their court dates? One of the biggest reasons this is true is that their current release could not have happened if it were not for the bail bond co-signer and/ or anyone who pledged collateral.
If the defendant fails to appear in court, the co-signer feels the consequences and the collateral is taken away. So loved ones are betting on the defendant to show up in court; the defendant does not want to let their loved ones down. They want to prove to them, and to everyone, that they can handle this situation maturely and responsibly. This is why they are more likely to show up for court.
When you bail a friend or family member out of jail, you become a part of that person’s support group.You will help make sure your loved one gets to all of his or her court appearances on time, thus ensuring your loved one makes good choices.
If you have questions on bail bonds, or would like a free consultation, speak with a bail agent from Riverside Bail Bonds anytime online, or at 951-684-4484 .
It looks like California may be on its way out of a drought. We have seen more rain this year, than we have the last few years. With that being said, how up-to-date is your knowledge on driving in wet weather? Do you know the best precautions to take and what tips to follow to practice safe driving? Here is Riverside Bail Bonds’s checklist for wet-weather driving:
- Make sure all vehicle lights are working properly: headlights, tail lights, brake lights, signal lights, daytime running lights, high beams, interior lights.
- Make sure windshield wipers are working and in good condition.
- Make sure your car horn is working.
- Check your brakes.
- Check air levels in tires and the tire treads.
- Take note that the first rainy day after a dry spell always produces the slipperiest roads.
- Brake sooner than you normally would. This gives you extra space between you and the car ahead and gives the car behind you more time to react.
- Headlights must be on when the windshield wipers are in use, even if it is sunny.
- If you feel your car hydroplaning, take your foot off the gas, do not step on the brake. Keep a steady grip of your steering wheel and you will feel your car gain traction again.
- Drive at a slower speed and drive with more space between you and the car ahead.
Be extra alert when you are driving in the rain. Rainy weather causes more road accidents. Most accidents can be avoided if you simply take your time and be careful out there.
Rainy days are still ahead California, whether you are in Northern California where rainfall is more abundant, or you are in Southern California where it happens less often. Driving habits need to be changed when it is raining versus when it is a dry day to ensure road safety. Here are some helpful rainy weather driving tips that will help protect you and others from harm’s way.
- The road is most slippery on the first day of rain.
- Drive slower and leave more space than usual between your car and the car ahead.
- Brake earlier than normal so the car behind you has extra time to brake as well.
- Make sure all car lights are working: headlights, taillights, signal lights, brake lights, and high beams.
- Make sure your horn is working.
- Check your tire treads; if they need changing, change the tires. Also make sure the air is to level in your tires.
- Turn your headlights on when using your windshield wipers, even if it is raining on a sunny day. This is the law.
- If you feel your car hydroplaning, remove your foot from the gas but do not step on the brake. Just keep a steady grip of your steering wheel and you will feel your car gain traction again.
- Do not try and operate your phone while driving. Not only is it unsafe, it is illegal. Pull over, turn your car off, and then use your phone.
- Keep a phone charger in your car at all times, it can come in handy in an emergency.
All sorts of driving nightmares can occur when the weather is not on our side, but the more precautions drivers take, the better it is for everyone on the road.
New California laws banning the use of cellphones while driving have officially been put into place starting January 1, 2017. While such laws have already existed in California for some time now, the new laws expand on existing ones. The existing ones are outdated, having begun when smart phones were less advanced than today, and apps like Waze and social media platforms were less popular.
The new laws say that drivers may only do a single swipe or tap on their phone, but their phone must be mounted on the dashboard or windshield in the driver’s lower left or upper left corner. A phone mounted in the middle of the windshield is illegal. This allows drivers to use their GPS maps while still maintaining focus on their driving and the road.
We know all the possible outcomes a car accident can lead to: fines, arrest, jail time, hospitalization, death. No one wants to experience any of that. Drivers, please be aware and knowledgeable of your driving rights and laws.
Knowing that the police are going to, or want to, arrest you is one thing,but not knowing if they are on the lookout for you is a scary thought.You genuinely donot know this information, or it has not crossed your mind that you are doing something wrong.
Riverside Bail Bonds can do a free, anonymous search for you through the current arrest warrants. We hope a search turns up negative,but if there is a record for your arrest, we can discuss bail bond options before you turn yourself in. Trust us, having a bail bond plan makes things easier and faster.
To get in touch with a bail agent from Riverside Bail Bonds , please open a chat room online, or pick up the phone and dial 951-684-4484 .
In California, where people are arrested for various crimes, there are plenty of support systems for these people. Not only do defendants have their family and friends rooting for them, but defendants also have lawyers, coworkers, and even bail agents on their side. Riverside Bail Bonds is one of California’s top bail bond companies, made up of dozens of licensed bail agents and representatives. Defendants typically deal with only one bail agent, but rest assured, the entire Riverside Bail Bonds team is there behind them.
If you ever need a bail bond for yourself, or a loved one, get one from Riverside Bail Bonds . With the lowest rates and the most flexible,custom payment plans.You cannot find a better deal anywhere else. In addition, the customer service and care you receive from your bail agent will be unmatched anywhere else.Riverside Bail Bonds treats each client as if they were a member of the own family.
Learn more about the services offered by Riverside Bail Bonds and get a free consultation.
We can be reached 24/7, both online and at 951-684-4484 .
Getting 2017 off to a bad start is not an indication that the rest of the year will go just as wrong. Sure, getting arrested was not how you imagined starting the New Year, but it happened and now you are going to have to deal with the situation and consequences. Thankfully, you are not alone. You not only have your incredibly supportive friends and family, you also haveRiverside Bail Bonds too.
Riverside Bail Bonds will help you take care of the first thing you need to take care of when you are arrested, posting bail. Cash bail is very expensive, but bail bonds are an alternative method to that. A bail bond costs 10% of the full bail amount, and you get a customized payment plan. The biggest difference between this and cash bail, is that cash bail can be refunded at the end of the case. The 10% for the bail bond,which is called the premium, cannot be refunded since it is payment for the bail agent’s services. Nonetheless, bail bonds are more accessible for most people.
Posting bail is the first step toward fixing your reputation. Once you get past this, you will see that your arrest will not weigh you down in the future. It is up to you to make that happen and it is up to us to help support you.
Riverside Bail Bonds can be reached 24/7 online and at 951-684-4484 .
New Year’s is one of the top 3 times of the year where alcohol is consumed, and it is also one of the top times of the year that people will be out and about. Not surprisingly, the police will also be out and on duty,keeping a watchful eye for those who are driving while under the influence. They will be patrolling, but they will also have extra DUI checkpoints setup.
Never been through a DUI checkpoint? Here is what you can expect:
- They will motion you to drive to the side of the road.
- They may ask you questions like where you are headed, where you are coming from, if you have been drinking, and how much.
- They may peek into the backseat of your car, but if they want to see what is in your trunk, you do not have to oblige.
- You may have to perform sobriety tests.
If you are cleared to go, you are all good. If not, you will have to sober up, or call someone to get you. Hopefully, you will not be placed under arrest, but if you are, you can post bail with a bail bond from Riverside Bail Bonds .
We can be reached 24/7 online and at 951-684-4484 .
You have probably got New Year’s Eve plans and you were probably invited to multiple parties. Whether you are going to one, or many, parties, we kindly urge you to not drive yourself. New Year’s Eve is perhaps one of the top 3 days where alcohol is consumed. We want to make sure you have the best time. So, plan ahead.
- Public transportation – Many public transportation services will extend their normal hours for New Year’s Eve. They may even offer free rides.
- Taxi/ Uber/ Lyft – There will be plenty of drivers available.
- Walk – Maybe you are lucky enough that your New Year’s Eve celebration is just a couple of blocks away. Donot forget your jacket.
- DesignatedDriver – Hopefully someone in your group doesnot drink alcohol at all, or you can have someone pick you up.
It only takes a few extra minutes to plan how you will get from A to B,certainly much less effort than needing to figure out how you are going to deal with getting pulled over for a DUI.
Now that we laid out some basic ground rules of ours, we hope you all have a fun and safe New Year’s Eve celebration.
Though you went through more stress this holiday season than years past, this is the happiest, Christmas season ever. This year, you were dumped with the sudden task of bailing a loved one out of jail.Despite the situation, Christmas ended up how it was always meant to, with the entire family home together.
Christmas may not have been possible without Riverside Bail Bonds , the company you relied on to help you get your loved one home for the holidays. True to their 24/7 schedule, your dedicated bail agent worked quickly to get the paperwork completed and transferred to the jail so your loved one can be released. No other bail bond company could have provided you with the excellent customer service like Riverside Bail Bonds .
Christmas is saved because of Riverside Bail Bonds . The situation still lingers, and will continue to be taken care of, but it is the holiday season. Being together with family is what matters most.
If you ever need a bail bond, do not hesitate to contact Riverside Bail Bonds online or at 951-684-4484 .