29 May What Some Officers Don’t Tell You About Bail And Your Rights
- You are innocent until proven guilty
- You can hire legal counsel
- You can refrain from questioning until your lawyer shows up
- You are entitled to a fair and speedy trial
- You have the right to know the charges against you
- You are allowed to make a call after being arrested
- You have the right to post bail
- You are entitled to have your property and valuables returned to you upon release from jail
In stressful times, it’s easy to forget your rights if you are arrested. Sometimes, you may not even know of all your rights because the police may not explicitly tell them all to you, unless you ask.
For us at Blythe Bail Bond Store, it is a part of our goal to protect and uphold these rights for you. Chat with us if you have any questions, concerns, or need bail help. You can start an online chat with one of our representatives, or you can call us at 951-684-4484. We’re available 24/7!